|status after the demonstration|
|first steps in correction|
|final steps of the day|
some of these changes are not evident until the last photo at the left. i wanted a complimentary background for her shirt but more analogous for her face so a chose quinacridone gold toned down just a little with raw umber. for what i was attempting i think this is okay for a start. i will probably make it more violet as i move right.
despite the somewhat shaky start i think this is going to come out okay. its a little more "worked" than i like but not overly so. i just realized that the whole page is never shown and i will have to do that next time. as a spoiler, it just has her hands out stretched as she is relating a story so that the face is at the far left of the paper and her *left* hand is at the far right side of the paper.
despite the poorer quality of work that i produced i was overall pleased with doing the demonstration and there were many more pluses than minuses. i suspect that i would get better with practice so i won't shun another opportunity should it arise. that's all for now.